BareMinerals is running an [additional] 40% off everything in its Last Chance section with code WHOA, a free full-size gift with $25 purchase with code GIFT4U, a free Lash Domination Petite Precision sample with any eye product (including sale products) and code PETITE, and free shipping on everything.
Some of the best deals:
READY 4.0 The Afterparty Collection – retailed $34.50, marked down to $19.50, now $11.70 after code. Value $73+ (READY Eyeshadow 4.0 – $30, Flawless Definition Mascara – $19, Double Ended Liner Shadow Brush, $24, cosmetic bag – unknown value)
READY® Eyeshadow 2.0 Duo in The High Society (retailed $20, marked down to $9.50, now $5.70 after code).
Give It A Twirl – retailed $18, marked down to $6.50, now $3.90 after code. Value $36 (Marvelous Moxie lipgloss, 2 @ $18/ea).
I’d be hesitant to buy Give It a Twirl considering it’s from the 2014 holiday season – I assume the product is fine since they’re still selling it, but gloss is more sensitive to storage conditions than e.g. the eyeshadow palettes.
The free gift options right now are:
- Eye Defining Brush with Soft Pink Handle** – MSRP $15
- Flathead Shadow Brush* – $15
- Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Spellbreaker* or Wild Beauty* – MSRP $18
- Modern Pop Cream Glaze Topcoat* – MSRP $18
- Small Bare Radiance Face Color – MSRP $21 for medium; small is 0.02 oz @ $21/0.03 oz = $14 value
- Small Eyecolor in Graphite – MSRP $15
- Velvet Eyecolor – Velvet Violet* – MSRP $15
*available in current 40% off sale
**regular (black handle) version marked down to $9.50, available in 40% sale
There are a couple of extra-small eyecolors in the sale (MSRP $9.50 marked down to $6.50, $3.90 after code). One of those plus the three deals above gives an order total of $25.20 pre-tax, with a value of up to $156.50 (plus cosmetic case value and the Lash Domination sample).
Not bad…but nothing I need.